The NHS App
The NHS App is free to download onto your phone. You can use it to:
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
For Electronic consultation Click Here
The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android. To use it you must be aged 13 and over and registered with a GP surgery in England.
You can also access NHS App services from the browser on your desktop or laptop computer.
As of 1st November, if you need requests online access, you will need to see reception and fill out one of the attached forms.
Application for PROXY ACCESS to GP Online Services