Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android. To use it you must be aged 13 and over and registered with a GP surgery in England.
You can also access NHS App services from the browser on your desktop or laptop computer.
Use NHS App online to access services on your desktop or laptop computer, through your web browser. You do not need to install anything to get started.
Use this service to:
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- get health information and advice
- view your medical record securely
- view your NHS number
- From 17 May 2021, people in England who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can demonstrate their vaccination status. A full course is currently two doses of any approved vaccine.